Participation & Effort Rubric
At the end of each marking period, you will be given a grade based on your participation and effort. This will be worth 10% of your overall grade for this course, so please participate and please TRY!
There are 5 categories, each worth 5 points.
The 5 categories:
1. Using class time appropriately; working on the assigned tasks ; Effort
2. Participating & communicating during class discussions and/or via Google DO NOW Portfolio; Effort
3. Respect; themselves, others, teachers, classroom/equipment
4. Attendance & Tardiness; come to class & be on time
5. Non-disruptive; doesn't distract themselves or others around them
If you have any questions or concerns about your participation & effort grade, please don't hesitate to talk to me before/after class, via Google DO NOW Portfolio, or e-mail: alana.mendola.@ecsdm.org